Thursday, January 22, 2009

New development..... gorgeous female

This morning L walked in. And incidentally her sister and mom. 

L is exactly my type. Slim athletic, 5’6”, long dark hair,  great smile and surprisingly a great manicure. There was no wedding band, nor engagement ring. I’d guess she’s late 30’s. She has that outdoorsy, athletic look, her skin has seen sun, with some fine lines, dark eyes, the perfectly manicured fingers presented the perfect contradiction.  She has city and country to her. 

She was wearing boy-cut, low rise, faded jeans, a wide black leather belt and a beige woolen cap that itched. Her mom’s going to sew an anti-itch band in it, she likes to sew in front of the nightly news!  She had a fabulous look, well at the least a look I’m into. 

I sat down at a table with her sister and mom, almost at the instant she turned up. She sat next to me. The 4 of us discussed the inauguration, what we liked and disliked. Her sister was negative and kept quoting her husband. “he didn’t like the speech…” blah blah her sister I could take or leave…she had a wedding ring on. Her mom liked the invocation…and Rick Warren…I said that’s just not my speed. I did say I went straight back to work at Obama’s insistence. 

L did the intros.… I’m not sure if she’s in a relationship, in fact I know little about her, she’s a great light conversationalist, smart and quite gorgeous. She has a figure that would look great in a bikini, and to that end I will pursue! In fact that’s my goal to get her in a bikini on my sailboat this summer! But prior to that a bikini in any hot tub in Stowe. 

She is exactly the girl that would get me over the Alaskan. I can see it now, the Alaskan, who? 

In fact I feel that this was all meant to happen today. The fact that she arrived at the table 15 seconds after me and sat next to me, that she has no ring, she did the introductions, and the even more intriguing L turned up the DAY that the Alaskan and I started a brief email correspondence. Serendipity? I think maybe. 

The beauty of a small town, I know I’ll run into her again. 

The next day, …As  I said the beauty of a small town…L crosses my path…serendipity? 

I’m running across Main St in really the worst spot…a danger to me and all vehicular traffic…and who is driving the car that almost hits me? L. And more to the point she notices me before I even recognize her, as she turns the street corner with a big smile and greeting. Temporarily blocking traffic. 

Her clothing choices today? Skin tight ski pants or x-country tights, a touch of red and white piping.....confirming she has an amazing figure, long slim legs and a gorgeously cute butt. This clearly confirms her athlete status. We exchanged a few brief words, along the lines of “were you skiing” “ No I was meant to be with a girlfriend, but we ended up just drinking coffee all day”  I think she’s interested in something. How do I pursue this one? 

I restate my goal of getting her in my preferred attire a bikini at the hot tub! 

Again I question why was she dumped in front of me again today…and clearly she was pleased to see me. She gave me great smile and banter.

No comments:

Post a Comment